Monday, August 20, 2012

Toddler Ballet Pose Pack














Some cute toddler ballet poses. I've been wanting to make them since the toddler rig was found and now that I got blender to work for me I was finally able to make them.
Now your toddlers can enjoy ballet with these adorable little poses.
Enjoy! Enjoy!

Pose list Compatible ^_^
(I would like to thank Hannah Sims for testing these out and making sure they were pose list compatible)

-->> Download <<--

Models: Default sims from CAS aged down to toddlers.
Hairs: I can't remember where I get my CC

8 comments:

  1. LOVE *-*
    What is the name of the blue hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I didn't write down the names of hairs I used on these toddlers. :/ Sorry.

      Delete
  2. These are sooo adorable!!! Have you thought of making them for children too? I would simply LOVE to have them for my sim-kiddies!!!
    Thanks!

    PS. I LOVE all the attention to detail that you put into all your poses! Especially the hands/fingers!!! :D That's always a big turn-off to me ~ the lack of 'movement' in the hands!
    Thanks again! (Follow here and on tumblr!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are completely adorable! Well done!

    ReplyDelete